3 - 5 years
The Electrical Technician is responsible for providing support to the Engineering Staff on Automation, Manufacturing, and Facilities projects. This support includes interfacing with the Engineering, Production Department, Machine Shop, Facilities, and other support departments as the need arises. The primary focus is on completing assembly and debugging of new automation machines, but additional support of ongoing production machinery is required.
- Wires and tests all Automation machines.
- Build and maintain panel assembly, wiring, and electrical/control system installation on all new or rebuild production machines.
- Responsible for the assembly, wiring, and testing of various electrical/electronic R&D projects.
- Size, select components for, and layout panel locations for custom electrical enclosures.
- Document via drawings all panel wiring layouts created and/or modified during machine assembly and debugging.
- Periodically troubleshoot, maintain and repair work on Production Machines.
- Download, monitor, and edit PLC ladder logic problems as required.
- At least five years of electronics/electrical assembly & troubleshooting experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably combined with at least a Technical School degree.
- Familiarity with facilities power supply and wiring standards.
- Ability to understand ladder logic programs and make basic changes to assist in debugging equipment.
- Additional certification in the area of interest is preferable.
- Intermediate skills in AutoCAD, required to draw, dimension, and edit simple two-dimensional drawings.
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- ESOP Pension
Job ID: 258025492