Job ID: 238065798
3 - 5 years
To observe, document, analyze, and improve manufacturing processes. Analyze scrap and improve processes to eliminate scrap, reduce waste, improve cycle times, and make the life of the operator better.
- Prepare engineering process documentation, including visual work instructions.
- Gathers and analyzes process information including cycle times, measurements, test results, trends, etc., used for statistical process control, cost analysis, and planning.
- Assist Design and Project Engineers, customers, and manufacturing team members to resolve production problems.
- Participates with Design Engineers to discuss and evaluate new product design or re-design and manufacture.
- Conducts investigations of various aspects of the manufacturing process to continuously drive improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years related manufacturing engineering experience
- 3+ years Casting Engineering experience
- Metallurgy Experience
- Counter pressure experience preferred
- Proficient with SolidWorks and AutoCAD or equivalent programs
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical schematics, blueprints.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hands on experience CNC equipment
- Commitment to Lean Manufacturing and knowledge of time studies.
- Strong orientation towards quality, safety and continuous improvement
- Experience in casting, machining, coatings, and/or powder coating preferred
Compensation: Premium pay for experience with Counter Pressure Casting.